0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
In this lesson you’ve learned more about 360° photos in CoSpaces Edu. You’ve seen how you can add a 360° photo and other objects into your 2D world. Now, to practice the different functions, try to add all these functions into a world. You can make a new world or add a new level to your current world. And just like in the previous assignments: try to challenge yourself again!
When you’re done, please share your world with us again. If you forgot how to share a CoSpaces Edu world, you can follow the step-by-step plan.
How to share your world:
1. Click on the share-button on the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Click on share now.
3. If you want to, you can name your world and add a description.
4. If you want others to be able to copy your world, you can check the box on the left side of the menu.
5. Click on share unlisted.
6. Now you’ve published your CoSpaces world.
7. To make sure we can find your world, click on the new share-button.
8. Copy the direct link and paste it into the text box below.
9. Now you’re done! We will try to grade your world as soon as possible
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.